- Beginning Level: Students in grades K-8 in 2018-19
(TK students will be placed on a waiting list and will be accepted if space is available.)
- Other Levels: Students in grades K-11 in 2018-19 (placement test required)
Class Session: 2nd Saturday of September through the 1st Saturday of June
Class Assignments will be announced in late August.
Please keep your Saturday mornings open as your child could be placed in either A-class (8:20-10:10am) or B-class (10:25am-12:15pm). (There are also some all-morning events; refer to the 'Calendar' page)
If you have a schedule conflict that cannot be changed, we will make every effort to accommodate your child, but please understand that this may result in a class assignment that is not optimal for your child's level.
New Student Application fee: $60
2018-19 Tuition: $639 (total for the year)
If you would like to observe a class (optional):
- Observation Period: designated Saturdays between January 13th and April 28th
- Time: 8:30-9:10 -or- 10:35-11:15
New Student Application Period:
- through July 7, 2018, or until classes reach capacity (we recommend applying early)
Please see our FAQ page and explore our website for more details.
- Scheduling a Visit to Observe a Class (optional)
- Taking the Placement Test
- Submitting a New Student Application
(For current SMNG Families: Log in, select the "Family Information" form, and "add another student" on the Student Information page)
- Select "Create Account" (New User) and fill in Parent's name, email address, and select your password.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in.
- Complete the Family Information form
- On the Parent Information page, select "Parent" for "How are you connected to our school?"
- On the Student page, follow instructions at the top. Select an entry for all selectable areas.
- Remember to Save (button at the bottom of the page)
LAST STEP to Enroll: Submit Online Registration forms and tuition payment between 5/1 and 7/7/18
- Check our home page again in May. Registration Forms will be available on 5/1/18
- From 7/8/18, registration will be accepted if space is available. $50 Late Registration Fee will apply.
Walk-in Registration (if you would like assistance registering):
- Saturday, June 9, 2018, 9:30am-2:00pm
- Saturday, July 7, 2018, 9:30am-12:00pm