- Beginning Level: Students in grades K-8 in 2019-20
(TK students will be placed on a waiting list and will be accepted if space is available.)
- Other Levels: Students in grades K-11 in 2019-20 (placement test required)
Class Session: 9/7/19 - 6/6/20
Class Assignments will be announced in late August.
Please keep your Saturday mornings open as your child could be placed in either A-class (8:20-10:10am) or B-class (10:25am-12:15pm). (There are also some all-morning events; refer to the 'Calendar' page)
If you have a schedule conflict that cannot be changed, we will make every effort to accommodate your child, but please understand that this may result in a class assignment that is not optimal for your child's level.
New Student Application fee: $60 (non-refundable, unless we are unable to place your child in a class)
2019-20 Tuition: $675 (total for the year)
If you would like to observe a class (optional): Observation Period is now closed
- Observation Period: designated Saturdays between January 12 - April 27, 2019
- Time: 8:30-9:10 -or- 10:35-11:15
New Student Application Period:
- through July 6, 2019, or until classes reach capacity (we recommend applying early)
Please see our FAQ page and explore our website for more details.
- Scheduling a Visit to Observe a Class (optional) Observation Period is now closed
- Taking the Placement Test (not applicable for beginning level)
- Submitting a New Student Application
(For current SMNG Families: Log in, select the "Family Information" form, and "add another student" on the Student Information page)
- Select "Create Account" (New User) and fill in Parent's name, email address, and select your password.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in.
- Complete the Family Information form
- On the Parent Information page, select "Parent" for "How are you connected to our school?"
- On the Student page, follow instructions at the top. Select an entry for all selectable areas. For "Status," select "New Applicant."
- Remember to Save (button at the bottom of the page)
LAST STEP to Enroll: Submit Online Registration forms and tuition payment between 5/1 and 7/6/19
- Check our home page again in May. Registration Forms will be available on 5/1/19
- From 7/7/19, registration will be accepted if space is available. $50 Late Registration Fee will apply.
Walk-in Registration (if you would like assistance registering):
- Saturday, June 8, 2019, 9:30am-2:00pm
- Saturday, July 6, 2019, 9:30am-12:00pm